December 17, 2014

Christmas 2015 Portraits

Every year, my mom takes our portraits for our family Christmas card while we are dressed up all fancy. It's one of my favorite holiday traditions! Last year, we took pictures in front of my Grandma and Grandpa A's giant tree, and this year, we took pictures in front of our tree!


My family isn't religious, but we celebrate Christmas because to us it represents togetherness and an opportunity to give to one another. We love to decorate, bake treats, and donate toys to charity. Then, on Christmas Eve, Santa visits Abby and me and we open our gifts from everyone Christmas morning. It's so hard to wait for Santa to come, but it's worth the wait every time!



Here's my favorite portrait:


Here's our Christmas tree this year by itself:


And here's some presents we have waiting for some family members:


What holiday or holidays do you celebrate and how do you celebrate?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love the photo of you in your white coat! It really complements your blue dress nicely. :)

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete