September 13, 2014

Fall Apple Picking

Every year, my family and I go to a local orchard and pick apples in the fall. The orchard makes their own delicious apple cider, and they also sell lots of other local goodies, like honey, salsa, and jam. Yum!


The orchard at one point was outside of our city, but our city has grown so much since then that it now resides in the middle of it. Neat, huh? This was taken on the way to the orchard in my Grandma and Grandpa A's car.


Once we got there, I started picking like crazy! The apples were HUGE!


My mom and grandma helped to lift me up to reach the apples I wanted. They're the best!


My arms were really tired by the end of the day, but I was happy we went.


On our way out, I also got a pumpkin! Fun! I crawled into the back of my Grandma and Grandpa A's car along with our bounty of apples, cider, and HUGE bottle of honey!


Have you ever been apple picking before?

{Sweater: A Bee Line on Etsy ~ Jeggings: Sophia's brand ~ Boots: American Girl Saige's meet boots}

1 comment: