May 31, 2015

I got my ears pierced!

Hi everybody!


Guess what? After much begging and pleading with my parents, I got my ears pierced today! Ouch!


My Mom finally said yes after I asked several times. She said I had to keep my room clean (without being asked!) for a month to prove I could handle the responsibility, and then I could get my ears pierced. They took me to the mall today to get them pierced, and I was pretty nervous, but also very excited! But, my Mom and Dad were there with me the whole time, and it didn't hurt as badly as I thought it would, so it all worked out! I feel super tough and look cute!



I even got these adorable TARDIS earrings. Aren't they awesome?!



They still hurt a little bit but I'm really happy I did it! I can't wait to collect more cute, nerdy earrings!



Do you have your ears pierced? Did it hurt to get them done?

{What I'm wearing: Shirt by Everyday Dollwear on Etsy; Jeans by Sophia's brand; Shoes by American Girl}

No comments:

Post a Comment