May 19, 2015

A Visit to the Crossroads Doll and Teddy Bear Show

Hello again!


A few weekends ago, I went with my Mom and Grandma A to the Crossroads Doll & Teddy Bear Show in my area. I got to meet many of my fellow Vinyl Americans and see some neat old toys!


Neat instruments!


This trunk was HUGE! My Mom told me to stand next to it so you all can see how big it was.


We got to see these awesome outfits from The Lady History Project on Etsy. They are all based on great real and fictional women of the past, and they are awesome in person! I bought one of them to be my Halloween costume this year - can you guess which one?




We saw some adorable Steiff animals! This dog was one of my favorites!


I reached out and touched his fur. It was prickly!


Have you ever been to a doll show or convention? Tell me all about it in the comments!

{What I'm wearing: Shirt by Springfield Collection; Pants by Sophia's brand; Shoes by La Poupee Bijoux on Etsy}

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun, Charlie! I've been to two different My Little Pony collector conventions now... they're a lot of fun, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, an MLP convention sounds like a blast!

      -Charlie

      Delete
  2. I have been to a doll show, but it was a few years ago. Some of the sisters here came from doll shows, so that's a good thing!
    ~ Kiki

    ReplyDelete