January 16, 2016

Zinnia Changes Her Hair... Again!

Hello everyone! I don't know about you but I for one am looking forward to spring! With all the snow on the ground half-melted, life seems so dull and colorless. Leave it to Zinnia to brighten things up!




As you saw on my last post, Zinnia had pink hair. She decided it was time for a change and went for rainbow!


I love it! It really makes things seem less dull until springtime comes to revive everything again.



Have you ever colored your hair?


{On Zinnia: Hoodie by The Glam Doll on Etsy; jeans by Olivia and Atticus on Etsy; shoes by Little Sewing Bee on Etsy}

11 comments:

  1. She looks so cute! And bright! :P

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that hair!!! I have never coloured my hair before but I really want to!! I think it'd be so cool :)
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a doll with rainbow hair before. It looks awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zinnia looks so cool! I tried to dip dye the ends of my hair in cool aide once. Didn't work so well :0)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her hair! It looks so cool!:) I've had pink ends to my hair before and loved it!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cute shoes are from the CraftySewingBee on etsy, not Little Sewing Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah! That is beautiful! No, never have I dyed my hair. I used highlights once, though.
    ~Molly~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I have a doll named Zinnia too. :)

    <3 Miri <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! I have a doll named Zinnia too. :)

    <3 Miri <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This reminds me of my imaginary friend named Nollie. I had her when i was three and every day her hair changed colors! I hope one day to have a bald American girl doll and have a bunch of wigs for her to choose from. I am planing to name the doll Nollie and I would definitely need a wig like this for her

    ReplyDelete